Tonight was Amy's last night with the youth group, and though I haven't known her too long, I still want to share some things I love about her.
1. She is so humble. She serves in so many areas, but not once have I heard her complain about it. I didn't even know that she served in so many areas until Katelyn brought it up tonight.
2. She genuinely loves everyone in the youth group. She really cares about what we're doing, and takes time to question us about our walks & in general, our lives.
3. She's so encouraging. She knows what to say, and besides being plain encouraging, just knowing she cares and is praying for me encourages me.
4. She has a real love for the Lord. She doesn't play any games when it comes to church, and God's love shines through her.
5. She's not afraid to share her struggles with us, which in turn builds us up and encourages us.
6. She is so gifted. Musically, athletically, in leadership, and so many more areas.
I'm going to miss Amy being with us on Wednesdays & Sundays, but I know that I'll have so many more edifying & encouraging talks with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment